If you are facing the issue of your Weather app not working or crashing in Windows 10, then this blog is for you. Here, we will provide some troubleshooting tips to fix the issue. So, read on and follow the steps given below.
Fix: Weather App not Working / Crashing In Windows 10
What’s the Problem?
There are a number of potential causes for the Weather app to stop working or crash in Windows 10. It could be a problem with the app itself, a problem with your account settings, or a problem with the data that the app is trying to access.
If the app is crashing, it could be because it’s not compatible with the version of Windows 10 that you’re using. It could also be a problem with the app’s code, or with the way that it’s trying to access data from the internet.
If the app is not working, it could be because your account settings are incorrect. It could also be a problem with the data that the app is trying to access. There could be an issue with the way that the app is connecting to the internet, or with the servers that the app is trying to connect to.
3) How to Fix the Problem
There are a few things that you can try to fix the problem.
First, try restarting the Weather app. Sometimes, an app can get stuck in a loop or crash because of a temporary problem. Restarting the app can often fix these kinds of problems.
If restarting the app doesn’t fix the problem, try resetting the app. You can do this by going to the Settings app, selecting “System,” and then selecting “Apps & features.” Find the Weather app in the list of apps, and then select “Reset.”
If resetting the app doesn’t fix the problem, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. You can do this by going to the Settings app, selecting “System,” and then selecting “Apps & features.” Find the Weather app in the list of apps, and then select “Uninstall.” Once the app is uninstalled, you can reinstall it from the Microsoft Store.
If you’re still having problems, try restarting your computer. Sometimes, a problem with the Weather app can be caused by a problem with your computer’s settings. Restarting your computer can often fix these kinds of problems.
If the Weather app is not working or crashing in Windows 10, there are a few things that you can try to fix the problem. Try restarting the app, resetting the app, or uninstalling and reinstalling the app. If you’re still having problems, try restarting your computer.
How to Fix the Weather App
If your Weather app is not working or crashing in Windows 10, you can try the following fixes:
1. Restart your computer. This is a simple and effective fix for many issues.
2. Check for updates. Make sure you have the latest Windows 10 updates installed.
3. Reset the Weather app. Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features. Locate and select the Weather app, then click the Reset button.
4. Re-register the Weather app. Press the Windows key + R to open the Run dialog box. Type the following command and press Enter:
5. Reinstall the Weather app. Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features. Locate and select the Weather app, then click the Uninstall button. Restart your computer, then go to the Microsoft Store and search for the Weather app.
If your Weather app is still not working or crashing after trying the steps above, you may want to check out the following articles for further reading.
How to Fix Weather App Not Working on Windows 10: https://www. tenforums.com/tutorials/104063-weather-app-not-working-windows-10-a.html
How to Fix Weather App Crashing in Windows 10: https://www.digitalcitizen.life/how-fix-weather-app-crashing-windows-10
1. Update your Windows 10 to the latest version
2. Check for updates for your Weather App
3. Try re-installing the Weather App
4. Check your Firewall settings and ensure that the Weather App is allowed through
5. Check your antivirus settings and ensure that the Weather App is not being blocked
6. Try running the Weather App in Compatibility Mode
7. Reset the Settings for the Weather App
8. Delete the Cache for the Weather App
9. Perform a Clean Boot of Windows 10
10. Contact Microsoft Support for further assistance
Thanks for taking the time to troubleshoot the Weather app on your Windows 10 computer! I hope that the troubleshooting steps above have helped to fix the app for you. If not, please feel free to reach out for more support. Remember, you can always find more Windows 10 tips and tricks by visiting the Windows 10 help page. Stay safe and have a great day!